TQC SHEEN AB4430 Heated Perforated Vacuum Table
- Heated Perforated Vacuum Table with built-in temperature control and display.
- Create thin films of paint, lacquers and other materials. Add an optional vacuum pump to hold your test charts, non-elastic foils and other flat substrates firmly in place. Small sized specimens can be held in place by covering any remaining vacuum holes.
- Heat is evenly distributed so the entire vacuum plate has the exact same temperature.Temperature can be adjusted from ambient till 125°C. The digital controller allows users to accurately set the temperature to one decimal place.
- The Heated Perforated Vacuum Table is compatible with all common type applicators such as Baker and Bird.
- Test coatings to evaluate opacity, hiding power and other appearance parameters.
- Test adhesives like glues to evaluate bonding strength at different temperatures.
- Apply slurry pastes for research of thin film technologies in battery development.
- Prepare test charts for scrub -, abrasion- and washability tests.