TQC SHEEN LD5400 CALIBRATION STANDARDS FOR COATING THICKNESS GAUGES
Certified Plastic Shims
- Plastic foils and certified plastic shims. Available in the range of 12 to 20.000 micron. These foils can be applied to all ferrous-or non-ferrous metal substrates.
- Non-Certified Plastic Shims
- Non-Certified Plastic Shims (foils) provide a quick operational check of the instrument and they allow the user to perform practice measurements when placed over metal.
- Provide a quick operational check of the instrument by allowing the user to perform practice measurements
- Can be used to protect the probe when measuring on tacky, rough or hot surfaces
- Labeled in both Metric and Imperial units
Certified Plastic Shims (foils) provide an economical alternative to coated metal plates. They have a reduced accuracy of ±2 µm(±0.08 mil). A coating thickness gage measures shim thickness when this shim is placed over a smooth metal surface (zero plate). Alternatively, they can be placed over an uncoated metal substrate. They are not suitable for use with magnetic pull-off gages.
Each shim is packaged in their own plastic protective pouch
Certificate of Calibration showing trace ability to NIST is included with each shim or set of shims
Certified and labeled in both Metric and Imperial units