TQC SHEEN LI9200 Concrete Moisture Meter
- The TQC Concrete moisture meter is a non-destructive moisture meter for concrete. By means of measuring the electrical impedance the moisture content of concrete can easily be determined by just pressing the instrument against the concrete surface.
- The electrical impedance is measured through generating a low frequency electric field between 8 electrodes at the bottom of the instrument. Depending on the moisture content the measurements are made to a depth of several centimeters.
- This system is not suitable to measure through electrically conductive materials like metal or rubber linings or wet surfaces.
- TQC Concrete Moisture meters are ideal to quickly test large concrete floors or constructions which have to be painted or where (wooden) floorings are being installed.
- Four moisture scales
- Four scales allow flexible use of the instrument as an accurate measuring device or just as a detector to find moisture traces or leakage.
- Concrete 0-6% H2O ~ Carbide Method 0-4% H2O
- Relative Scale 0-100% ~ 15. Scale 0.3-15.3m
- Convenient features such as a max-hold for hard to reach places and auto-switch off are integrated.
- Dimensions: 147x89x33mm
- Power supply: 2xAA battery
- Average working time on one battery set : 20 hours
- Display: monochrome 128x64 pixels,size 61x33mm with backlight
- Operating temperature range: 5°C to 40°C
- Accuracy: ±0.5%
- Scope of supply
- Concrete moisture meter
- Soft pouch