TQC SHEEN SH1349 DIGITAL KREBS VISCOMETER (480)
Based on the popular traditional KREBS method, using a weight-driven rotating paddle to sense the paint viscosity at a constant 200 rpm, this modern Digital Krebs Viscometer (480) provides automated motor operation, without weights &pulley, allowing accurate direct reading in KU (Krebs units), mPa.s (cP) or g(gram). The conversion between these units is automatically calculated by the microprocessor and displayed on request. Sturdy construction allows for use either in a production environment or in the laboratory.
- Single or continuous reading in KU, mPa.s (cP), gram
- Over-range indication
- Simple to install rotor spindle into quick release chuck
- Easy to clean
- Safety height sensor preventing the rotor from rotating above the can
- Possibility of multi-point calibration by user with optional key
- Memory for 9readings
- RS232 serial interface to printer
Standard package:Viscometer, rotor spindle, 1 pint (500 ml) / 85 mm can
TQC SHEEN SH1117GEL STRENGTH TESTER (414N)
- The TQC Sheen Gel Strength Tester (414N) is especially suited to assess the yield strength and consistency of thick paints and other materials such as gels and putties etc.
- A 250 ml can containing the sample is magnetically fastened onto the turntable of the Gel Strength Tester. This turntable is loaded with a calibrated spring displaying an engraved scale of 0-450 gm/cm.
- When immersed into the sample, the flat (4 x 2 cm) paddle spindle rotates automatically at 2 rpm.The paddle spindle drives the whole can and turntable. After a peak reading followed by a short time of stabilisation, a steady torque value is indicated on the Gel Strength Tester's scale.
- Alternative paddle formats are available upon request, allowing for a wider range of viscosity products to be tested.