TQC SHEEN SP1570 Film Thickness Gauge FTG2000
- The TQC Film thickness gauge is a high precision film and foil thickness gauge, especially developed for measuring so-called replica tapes as Testex®, used mainly to measure the surface profile.
- The large clear display makes it easy to read the measurement under all conditions. Values can be displayed in either microns or inches.
- To minimise the influence of body/hand temperature the gauge is mounted detached from the holder.
- The TQC film thickness gauge operates completely according to ISO 8503-5 Preparation of steel substrates before application of paints and related products Surface roughness characteristics of blast-cleaned steel substrates part 5: Replica tape method for the determination of the surface profile.
- As described in this standard the closing force is 1,5 N. The gauge has to have an accuracy of 5 micron and a resolution of 1 micron.
- The TQC Film thickness gauge is supplied in a hard case.