TQCSHEEN VF8700 MACHU TEST BATH
- The Machu test is an accelerated corrosion test (immersion test) on test panels according to Quali coat specifications. The Machu test gives you the opportunity to evaluate the weathering performance of powder coating systems, pigment fading, film haziness & loss of gloss and film.
- 24hours test duration is equivalent to 500 hours in a salt spray chamber.
- 48 hours test duration is equivalent to 1.000 hours in a salt spray chamber.
- The test is made in a warm and acidic test solution at a temperature of 37°C. The test solution consists of natrium chloride, acetic acid and hydrogen peroxide.After a test period of 24 h the test solution has to be renewed and the pH value corrected by using hydrogen peroxide.
- Because of the aggressive test solution a smaller plastic container is integrated to place the test panels inside.
- The test panels need to be scratched crosswise with a 1mm cutting tool before placing them in the warm moisture test chamber. The fluid content, temperature and remain time are specified.